Village Home Style Specialties
powered by OpenMenu
Village Home Style Specialties
- Grandma's Chicken
- Crispy, battered, fried, boneless chicken thighs, served over mashed potatoes or rice, finished with house made brown pepper gravy, and green beans.
- Chicken Livers
- Hand battered and fried, topped with brown gravy, and served with the potato of the day and green beans.
- Blue Ridge Fish and Chips
- Tempura beer battered grouper, flakey and golden brown, served with our famous steak fries and homemade coleslaw, tartar on the side.
- Salmon Santorini
- An 8 oz salmon filet grilled and served over rice pilaf, topped with diced sun dried tomatoes, capers, kalamata olives and feta cheese in a garlic lemon butter sauce with a dash of oregano and white wine.
- Mediterranean Chicken
- A boneless breast of chicken grilled and served over rice pilaf topped with diced sun dried tomatoes, capers, Kalamata olives and feta cheese in a garlic lemon butter sauce with a a dash of oregano and white wine.
- Blackened Pasta
- Pasta of the Day hand tossed in our classic Alfredo sauce, topped with your choice of protein blackened, grilled, or fried. Served with garlic bread. Chicken $16.00, Ribeye $22.00, and Shrimp $18.00
- Your choice: Chicken - $16.00 | Rib Eye Steak * - $20.00 | Shrimp - $18.00
- Chicken Strips Dinner
- Hand sliced chicken breast, lightly battered, seasoned, deep fried, and served with two side choices. (Dinner salad, sweet potato fries, and onion rings may be substituted for any side with a slight price addition.)
- Greek Style Baked Spaghetti
- Our famous hollow noodle topped with our signature meat sauce, feta, and parmesan cheese and baked. Includes garlic bread.
- VegetarianVegetarian Greek Style Baked Spaghetti
- Our famous hollow noodle topped with marinara and mushrooms, feta, and parmesan cheese and baked. Includes garlic bread.
- Mt. Mitchell Meatloaf
- Meatloaf the way mom made it (well almost). A Classic Recipe with a twist We take fresh ground chuck, and Ground Turkey mix in the old fashion spices and ingredients top with fried onions and served with green beans and potatoes.
- Oteen Sirloin Steak
- 12 oz. sirloin steak grilled to perfection with our citrus rub. Includes a side dish.
- Smothered Hamburger Steak
- An old southern favorite! 16 oz. ground chuck seasoned and topped with grilled onions, sautéed mushrooms, and topped brown gravy. Served with steak fries or potato of the day.
- Rib Eye Steak
- Village grilled or blackened to perfection. Served with a side dish.
- Danish Baby Backs
- Asheville's best BBQ baby back ribs! Slow cooked and smoked with hickory flavoring for hours, then grilled and basted with our famous BBQ sauce. Served with steak fries.
- Full Rack of Ribs - $24.00Half Rack of Ribs - $16.00Full Rack and a Half of R - $29.00The Combo 1/2 Rack of Rib - $25.00
- Gyro Dinner
- A platter of gyro meat (a blend of lamb and beef) served with a Greek salad, sliced pita bread and tzatziki sauce.
- Chicken Gyro Dinner
- Sliced chicken breast marinated and sautéed in garlic lemon butter sauce. Served with a Greek salad, sliced pita bread, and tzatziki sauce for dipping.
Choice of sidesteak fries | potato salad | coleslaw | rice | spiced apples | green beans | potatoes of the day | daily vegetable
Extra sideAny side - $2.00
SubstituteOnion rings - $2.00 | Sweet Potato Fries - $2.00
(Prices subject to change. *denotes these foods are cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked products (such as fish, beef, or poultry) can result in foodborne illnesses. EVG is not responsible.)