Salads & Cold Plate
powered by OpenMenu
Salads and Cold Plate
- Spinach Salad
- Fresh baby spinach, red onions, tomatoes, green peppers, bacon, chopped eggs, shredded cheese and homemade honey mustard. (Add chicken $4, ribeye steak $7, shrimp $5)
- The Villager
- The Original Greek Salad, fresh tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, green peppers, feta, and kalamata olives, tossed in our homemade Greek dressing.
- Greek Salad
- A house specialty with feta cheese, tomato, kalamata olives, pepperoncini, dolmathes and homemade Greek dressing. Add chicken $4, ribeye steak $7, shrimp $4.
- Add: Chicken - $3.00 | Rib Eye Steak - $6.00 | Shrimp - $4.00
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Tender chicken breast grilled and served over a bed of our Caesar-topped romaine mixed salad greens. Topped with homemade croutons and Parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Strip Salad
- Fried, grilled, or blackend chicken strips, served over mixed salad greens, topped with shredded cheese, tomatoes, green peppers, red onions, and cucumbers. Choice of house made dressing served on the side.
- Chef Salad
- Mixed greens with Boars Head ham, smoked turkey, roast beef, Montery Jack, and Cheddar cheeses, and served with your choice of dressing.
- Black and Blue Steak Salad
- Cajun seasoned ribeye, gorgonzola chesse crumbled, tomato, green peppers, and red onions. Served with house balsamic vinegrette dressing.
- New South Chicken Salad Cold Plate
- Homemade Chicken Salad made with crasisins and pecans. Served with with potato salad and mixed greens. Garnished with tomatoes and Swiss cheese; served with Greed dressing on the side.
- New South Chicken Pita
- Homemade chicken salad made with craisins and pecans, topped with lettuce, tomato, onions, and mayo. Served with a choice of one side.
- Dinner Salad
- Mixed greens, tomatoes, onions, cucmbers, and green peppers, with you choice of any house made dressing. Make it a small greek salad with feta, peppercini, and kalamata olives $7.
- Add: Feta cheese, pepperoncini and Kalmata olives - $1.00
(Prices subject to change. *denotes these foods are cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked products (such as fish, beef, or poultry) can result in foodborne illnesses. EVG is not responsible.)