Salads & Cold Plate
powered by OpenMenu
Salads and Cold Plate
- The Villager
- The Original Greek Salad, fresh tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, green peppers, feta, and kalamata olives, tossed in our homemade Greek dressing. Only available April-October. Price subject to change.
- Greek Salad
- A house specialty with feta cheese, tomato, kalamata olives, pepperoncini, dolmathes and homemade Greek dressing. Add chicken $5.25, ribeye steak $10.00, shrimp $7.00, or salmon $10.00. Price subject to change.
- Add: Chicken - $3.00 | Rib Eye Steak - $6.00 | Shrimp - $4.00
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Tender chicken breast grilled and served over a bed of our Caesar-topped romaine mixed salad greens. Topped with homemade croutons and Parmesan cheese. Price subject to change.
- Chicken Strip Salad
- Fried, grilled, or blackend chicken strips, served over mixed salad greens, topped with shredded cheese, tomatoes, green peppers, red onions, and cucumbers. Choice of house made dressing served on the side. Price subject to change.
- Chef Salad
- Mixed greens with Boars Head ham, smoked turkey, roast beef, Monterey Jack $ Cheddar cheeses, and served with your choice of dressing. Price subject to change.
- Black and Blue Steak Salad
- Cajun seasoned ribeye, gorgonzola cheese, tomato, green peppers, and red onions. Served with house balsamic vinegrette dressing. Price subject to change.
- Tuna Salad Cold Plate
- Homemade Tuna salad, served with with potato salad and mixed greens. Garnished with tomatoes and Swiss cheese; served with Greek dressing on the side. Price subject to change.
- Tuna Salad Pita
- Homemade Tuna salad, served in a pita, topped with lettuce, tomato, and onions. Served with a choice of one side. Price subject to change.
- Dinner Salad
- Mixed greens, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and green peppers, with you choice of any house made dressing. Make it a small Greek or Ceasar style $7.
- Add: Feta cheese, pepperoncini and Kalmata olives - $1.00
(Prices subject to change. *denotes these foods are cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked products (such as fish, beef, or poultry) can result in foodborne illnesses. EVG is not responsible.)